OCTOSTP EQUITY OPTIONS FRONT OFFICE SYSTEM
OCTO STP Equity Option is a trade processing and routing system designed to enhance and ease the flow of trades within a brokerage house that involve equity option operations like daily trading, interest calculations, and margin finance
- Swift and smooth order entry via the order entry screen facilitated by short cut keys and field locking mechanism
- Orders can be priced and queued accurately based on price and queue information conveyed via the various Price and Order Depth information screens.
- Users can select a group of instrument for price monitoring
- Order statuses are instantly reflected with update to the minute accuracy via its Order Enquiry screen with optional audible and visible alerts to avoid missing action inadvertently
- Online order cancellation and replacement is enabled via its Split Order Submission function
- Loss minimization and profit maximization is also enabled via its Stop Order Entry and Enquiry functions.
- On line Order executions monitoring and analysis is enabled via the system Trade Statistics function.
- Online margin and profit and loss calculation based on real price information is provided.
- Credit check rules based on cash as well as credit limit values can be flexibly added and modified according to the company's business policy.
- Orders requiring credit approval can be routed hierarchically based on pre-set credit approval criteria.
- Open position details and summary with required margin can be viewed via Client Information screen.
- Open position both current and brought forward can be settled with ease via the Client Information screen.
Enabled by a number of reports such as
- Online margin report
- Online margin cut point report
- Gross Margin prediction report
Currently two models are offered namely
- Call center in which clients can be accessible by all users
- Dedicated client pool clients can only be shared by a designated group of users